GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi Ian,Before u go,what further information would you like from...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi Ian,

Before u go,what further information would you like from me ? What is wrong with a c&p with some thoughts,commentary and stats to enforce my post. Please tell me what further information you would like and I will do my best to help.

My previous two posts to beachman have been in detail with a little c&p ing and I look forward to beach mans response to them both. Looks like he's busy again so I'm happy to wait.

"So we all agree it is been played with but at the end of the day someone has brought the shares and for the dollars spent these are not normal Ma & Pa investors"

Ian I agree with part of your thoughts here but do not with your call on someone has bought the shares. Take a look at the other day with all those cross trades. It seemed to me that there was a lot of shuffling gong on between acc's. eg; into pvte superfund acc's out of one acc into another while all the time in the hands of the same holder or family member etc hence my statement that people need to dig below the surface showings and see what is down at the pay zone.

" Over & out as just seems to be going around in circles today and again no answers to what is going on but that is to be expected"

I thought we were having some good discussion on the breakdown of the acute and chronic failings and positives of the company Ian ?

All my honest opinion and by no means investment advice.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.