AIM 3.37% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

interesting observations from the posts

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    So I take it you wont be back in PR?

If it does go sub 20 and you do get back in,and we have no way of PROVING THAT either,then your posts can only be considered down-ramping.

Your insto assertions are no more PROVABLE than any of Aim supporters assertions that the sp will rise and imo one tends to leave that judgement to HC posters/readers.

If they dont like where zincs going and the companies potential margins for Perkoa and their assets they dont have to buy the stock.

Yours is a one man vendetta imo.

If you wish to have the post removed do so PR,but you have PROVEN by some of the innaccuracy of your posting(not all your FACTS have been correct)that you wish to EXTEND the truth just as much as any poster here might be trying to read between the lines of company annmnts.Thats all that we have been doing.Is that what YOU have been doing?

The big difference is that you are apparently basing your posts on facts from insider info and then challenging posters to approach significant holders on the basis of that info.

Do you seriously think any poster here is going to invade the privacy of any significant holder on the basis of your posts?

So we come back to the truth of your posts and the accuracy of ours based on company annmnts.

The HC masses will believe what they believe.If you think that any will base their buying on what is posted here you are sadly misbelieving in the potential for HC to be a source of research.

Interesting timing to btw PR.

A post just prior to monday trading.

I wonder if you'll be buying any today?

AHHHH but then I cant PROVE that either can I.LOL

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $91.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $20.68K 47.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22984 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 38 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.