AIM 1.39% 36.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

interesting ss post

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hope Juqu and MrBligh dont mind me sharing the info around the chat sites but this post seems very informed,eloquent and well timed.Not many posts to their nic either(2) which is interesting in the context of the post having all the above characteristics.

Could it be misleading?Yeh sure,but then it does make a lot of sense too!

-----------------------------------------------------
    juqu

( 2 posts)

In reply to: kosmo on Monday 26/03/07 05:25pm

I believe the wheels may be falling off for AIM resources.
    Nothing really happening over there despite news about work on the boxcut. Byrnecut have one person over there and aren't likely to be sending any more until they see some money...................which is really the BIG issue here.
    Where is the finance, that was sposed to be sorted by the end of January, and then the end of March?
    Clock is ticking in my opinion, and I reckon the buy up by North Sound has something to do with the ticking getting louder.

mrbligh

( 2 posts)

In reply to: juqu on Monday 02/04/07 11:19pm

Don't know where you get your information from jugu but the first stage of finance was raised in jan at A$27mil. This was a requirement for the exploitation licence and also to proceed with the mine and infrastrucure.
    Contractors and suppliers are paid in production and target stages as agreed under terms already signed by associates.
    Management are presently fine-tuning the bulk finance to benefit shareholders and minimise long term debt. This proceedure can take some time as management are looking for more flexible terms.
    If there was a problem as you suggest, north sound and other investor companies would be questioning management.
    The situation is, institutions are satisfied with the way management are performing

----------------------------------------------------

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.5¢ $3.957K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 56219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.