SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

interesting times ahead

1. 1,367 Posts.
    What has INL got in store for share holders in the 2nd half of 2008? Will be interesting to see if the 'Rights' was fully subscribed or has 'Streets Veritas' got their hands on some cheap stock.

We know CMR meet very early in July to confirm which process(s) they take into Feasibility Study. From my past discussions with Intec they see this as a potential company maker. How desperate will Intec be to land the CMR contract?

We know Browns Sulphide is a highly complex ore body, not your standard mining operation, is someone about to back INL’s process in? I’m sure PW on the board of CMR should have a fair idea where Intec stand and a clear knowledge on what the other 3 conventional processes can deliver. If you listen to DS boardroom radio presentation CMR was very high on the agenda, this company desperately needs to break away from just being viewed as a pure Zinc play.

IMO something is up, this 'Rights Issue' was delicately timed (whole month of June) MBL showed their hand and started taking profits when INL’s sp was above 10c. And what do we make of Ivanhoe putting their hands in their pockets and fully subscribing to the ‘Rights Issue’?

PW has had a very strong message out 'no matter what your long term investment decision are' participate in the Rights, now this is a very bullish comment and not the type easily made from a very conservative management team.

Am I reading too much into this? Or is it a message to get on as there is news (big news) pending. Interesting times ahead folks, buckle up.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.