STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Hi Scoundrel. I'm not sure if it's accumulation or engineered...

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Hi Scoundrel.

I'm not sure if it's accumulation or engineered turn over but I'm leaning to accumulation with you and I have picked up some more myself recently although not responsible for the activity. Someone was very comfortable taking out 8 million in one day last week and regularly puts on orders that get filled for 1 or 2 million.

Why? Well straight up my opinion is prejudiced by holding this stock for an extended period of time but there is a real possibility that STA may be the most undervalued mineral sands story on the ASX and will be a takeover target in the next 12-18 months. That's based on the amount of ground they control in Tanzania and the very conditional assumption that they will find good sized recoverable deposits there.

I have heard but can't verify that ILU are now exploring in Tanzania inland from our zones. Also BSE recently advised in their report that they have set up a division called Base Tanzania. So if both are correct (and BSE certainly is) then we have evidence of increasing interest in Tanzania for sands.

If the ILU rumour is true then there's more fuel for our future story as ILU don't have a real presence in the major sands corridor that traverses these southern African regions. STA have got the best areas stitched up already so if we can find the right mineral compositions we are going to be an easy solution for someone to add feed to their long time pipelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.