IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

It is interesting that people can comment in a discussion forum...

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    It is interesting that people can comment in a discussion forum about some aspects of a company that they feel could be done better and then they are called whingers or impatient. How much does it matter? A lot. Burning cash and needing further CR makes a big difference due to poor planning and long delays. Time also opens up to allow other competitors in the field to develop technology which can devalue us.
    Not being transparent and open to the people that are investing in you is not great. I'm also not sure how you can say it isn't the company's fault? The company should be in control of the situation and please don't blame COVID for everything. I am a big supporter of IBX. I think management could do a lot better in investor relations and communication to make the people who are investing in them feel more informed. Either way though I am committed to the long hold but feel people should ask questions and not have blind faith that everything is always ok, eyes closed, nothing to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.