IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-4182

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    oof, mate, get your imaginary crown off your head - I'll start by putting what I said in other words: your analogy is shit, happy now?

"For arguments sake let’s just say that YOU wouldn’t risk going to the Clinical site because you're in fact scared of COVID."
    Oh boy, yes you numb nuts, you are supposed to be scared of COVID if you have common sense and worry about other people too (not too hard to understand is it?). If you didn't figure out the HOW and WHY from my previous post I think you are the one who needs to be doing some research

Yes please judge me by the amount of posts if that makes you feel in any shape or form superior. I am a newbie when compared to some people, for sure, one who decided to make investment decisions without HC, having to post about or shit on others like yourself, but after this dump I decided to visit the forum and unfortunately found your bullshit analogy, joke's on you.

I said I'm not very happy with my P/L because it once was a bagger (not that you should be minding other people's business)

I randomly picked a post of yours to see who I'm talking to and I'll just play it back to you because I think it just fits
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/mgt-share-price-pre-post-pfs.5935120/page-124?post_id=51583854
    "I had to reply to this stupid comment.
    (...)
    People have given you plenty of answers and your sitting here like Oliver Twist “Please sir, may I have some more?”.
    Get off your ass and research it yourself and if you can’t be bothered then don’t invest and don’t expect others to do YOUR job for you.
    The level of entitlement is outstanding."

bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.