SPL 1.02% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

Interim results DEP-Cabazitaxel

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    It’s almost 12 months since the 3 amigos (Baade, Fairley and Thomas) drafted, composed and authorised an ASX release that even a 6th grader would have failed (read it slowly and carefully):

”Starpharma today announced positive interim results from its ongoing phase 2 trial of DEP Cabazitaxel, showing that 100% of evaluable patients with hormone refractory metastatic prostate cancer.”

Showed what? My god, this was complete amateur hour. 120 years of board corporate experience couldn’t even produce a grammatically correct and sensical opening paragraph for arguably one of the more important announcements in the company’s history.

P.S. The ASX announcement also stated:
    ”Data from this cohort of prostate cancer patients is being presented in confidential commercial discussions with several potential pharmaceutical companies / partners.”

Given that Starpharma decided to continue recruiting patients it could be that the potential partners may have said that the data was not robust enough and to keep fishing. The open-label, non-randomised, non-blind ‘trial’ continues to this day. My humble thoughts only.

GLTAH
    Last edited by sarge17: 06/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $40.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $6.492K 66.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16735 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 57241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.