VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi Bozena. My understanding is, that the reversal of the monthly...

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Hi Bozena.

My understanding is, that the reversal of the monthly updates was because they discontinued with a PR group. I mentioned this to Charles in my most recent email (quite a while ago now) and surprisingly, he has not responded yet.

As for my idea about a possible theory behind the price decline, no mate, certainly nothing as sinister as a deliberate drive down by management for a cheap buy out.
    Having said that, it does surprise me that Charles would not be doing everything in his power to get a higher price. This includes seeking extra, external advice as to how to go about successfully marketing and promoting it better. He has so many shares its a bloody joke. He of all people could not possibly be happy that we are currently sitting 3c below net asset per share valuation.

I won't say what my thought was though if you don't mind mate, but be comfortable in the knowledge that after one quick inquiry, I am 100% satisfied that I was barking up the wrong tree.

Looking forward to any further discounted offerings this week, before the window of opportunity just about takes our fingers off, as it slams shut.

GottaridiculousPEratio...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.335K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 66416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.