LYC 3.12% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

Excellent post 2ic.I've been in these a very long time as well...

1. 290 Posts.
    Excellent post 2ic.

I've been in these a very long time as well (2 years) and while I appreciate there is some downside risk - the blue sky factor outweighs it imo.

I apologise to you for doubting you as a holder of LYC.

In general terms the holder of the note is in the business of makng its money work for it via sound investment strategies...and I would presume that like you and I - it did extensive research prior to providing funds to/investing in LYC. The only elements that have really changed is the capacity of the bankers to provide the funding on favorable terms to itself and our company. Just like you or me - they could pull the pin now - and lose - or wait for the research they did to come to fruition and reap the benefits. Lets not forget LYC have delivered pretty much on time, every time including a resite of the processing plant to Gebeng? They have satisfied the most important criteria for the drawdown of fundds with more offtake agreements anticipated in "the near future" - and although it seems no one really knows what the final hurdle relates to.."general banking details" is a term bandied about. Maybe some are reading too much into the final condition - or perhaps I'm not reading enough? Time will tell.

Good luck to you too..and thanks again for your excellent response.

REgards

GH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.190(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.30 $6.09 $21.16M 3.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.30 5246 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.