IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I love the positive sentiment, but that isn't what p value...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I love the positive sentiment, but that isn't what p value represents. I wish it did!

The p-value is the probability of obtaining a result at least as extreme as the one that was actually observed in the biological or clinical trial/ study, given that the null hypothesis is true.

So a p value of 0.26 is not good. The lower the p value, the more statistically significant it is. A p-value higher than 0.05 (> 0.05) is not statistically significant and indicates strong evidence for the null hypothesis. Unfortunately a 26% chance of observing a null hypothesis.

in saying this, high p values are common in small sample sizes and PFS was the secondary endpoint. But it looks like we have been successful here with the HR of 0.7ish.

So bring on the Overal Survival HR numbers, because this being the primary endpoint is the most important number to watch. Also Gastric is such a horrific cancer, the opportunity isn't to stop this disease in its tracks(not without future combination therapy :) ), rather the opportunity is to keep the patient healthy and strong enough to enjoy some extra time (hence the Overall Survival primary endpoint)
    Also bring on the 2 company initiated and 1 investigator initiated trials. These additional combination trials will provide tremendous opportunity with respect to observing significant data. and remember in april 2021 when asked by proactive "what is next for Hervaxx" leslies response was "Likely combination therapy trials"....

I'd be confident that Cellularity will be involved with these trials, as there was a LC remark during an investor briefing "Watch this space" when asked what (if any) cellularity csn do with Hervaxx

this is just my interpretation of the current update. DYOR please and enjoy the science and the ride.

also...PD1-vaxx, CF33, Oncarlytics....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.