MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

[INTERVIEW] Magnum Mining and Exploration announces scoping study, page-24

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Personally I Think there's plenty of positives to take away from todays announcement.

The market had already started to react before anyone could possibly have had time to truly digest the study and come up with a logical analysis.

How many new posters that have never contributed took the opportunity today to down ramp and create panic as soon as the announcement was released.

Obviously one of the major eye openers is the potential capex required to get this project running. After watching this interview with Neil and all of the announcements over the last few months, I still think they have something massive that is about to drop. Neil seems like a pretty straight shooter, Has a reputable background and has been meticulosly planning each step.

He shown no concern to the capex and always speaks with confidence that the project will go into production. This leads me to believe they are in very advanced stages of either an Offtake with prepayment or are close to finalizing a JV deal with one of the large multinationals.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1659042 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 202196 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.