TLS 1.03% $3.94 telstra group limited

Unfortunately, I have not seen this report but it sounds like a...

1. 34 Posts.
    Unfortunately, I have not seen this report but it sounds like a load of bulldust to me. Who was this "expert"?

To suggest that Sol has destroyed value in the company is absurd!! At last, Telstra had a CEO who was prepared to stand up for shareholders and kick the government's backside on policy matters. It seems all they (the government) want to do, having sold Telstra, is to strangle it with ridiculous regulation all in the name of competition at any cost!

Who would suggest that building the NextG mobile network was not a winner? The 5 year transformation plan was always going to add short term costs.

And, what about the current financial crisis - just maybe this had an effect on the share price???

As for the loss of the NBN - who cares? If the government thinks someone else can build it cheaper and better, then good luck to them. I think Telstra has other plans.

For whatever reason the share price took a dive recently, (manipulation, misinformation, panic?),it simply created a great buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
0.040(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $114.7M 29.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75339 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 21984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.