ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Investor Presentation Summary, page-288

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Well I will pretty much repeat myself again!

Many small caps like CR8 see retailers commence the move and this sees volatility as retailers can be fickle! Cant we! Once the register tightens and we see news flow then brokers generally get involved and we see a bigger and sustained move.

Like many stocks it can take people weeks and months before they understand what the company is and secondly to push the buy button. IMO This will be a stock where people will be posting next year......I first saw it a 6c but didn't buy till 12c etc etc.

T+2 traders can see us move further then a stock generally would in both directions.

There is a wealth of information posted on this thread and on CR8 on HC by posters such as @952i @Martin Gifford @gordongreggy @ozelectro @marty386 and many many others!

As I said yesterday - Look at many big big runners over time i remember them all having 1 if not 2 big shakes in the run only the strong and committed holders will survive.

Flamingo is miles ahead with a Fortune 100 company signed up and rolling out the product in less then 2 months. Plus Paid trials which means revenue.

We saw from the Investor presentation that this sector really has blue sky potential and this business is streets ahead of any competition.

1. - Register has changing significantly since relist and a "free float squeeze" will start to occur as more and more investors buy and hold the stock meaning the tradable float will become very small - Supply and demand. This is obviously little in the process of happening.

2. - Amazing Investor presentation on Wednesday has shown us 1. - Quality of management and focus, 2. - How advanced the technology is, 3. - It's wanted all over the world.

3. - Having a Fortune 100 company going live in Feb 2017 (Nationwide) and another large US based insurance company commencing a PAID trial

4. - We know about 10 proposals with Fortune 500 companies

5. - Australia market is becoming interested

6. - Asia Pacific is also a focus with marketing

7. - Insurance is the focus plus healthcare in time 2 big sectors.

8. - Chief data scientist and data scientist resume are amazing

9. - The best part of the listing for flamingo means that Dr. Wallace and the team can focus on the business with 100% of there time rather then worrying about funds and capital etc.....this will only help the business going forward.

10. - When your CEO is a leader in the field of a hot and rapidly growing sector your chances of success are very high IMO

Call me silly
    Or Call me a ramper

IMO - I'm still looking at a 16c target come xmas and after that it all depends on the company and what they can achieve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.981K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 55531580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15090799 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.