MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

From an analytical point of view Madam has shown he is very very...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    From an analytical point of view Madam has shown he is very very strong. His response yesterday to my post about a "sure trading thing" demonstrates this. If he knocked on Sivlio's door and convinced him that he could help him attain these financial results over time, he would be offered a job.

Downside, he ignores the potential of stocks like MSB in the early stages of their development. Madam you should spend some time practicing in this space and being positive about it. Then you would become a formidable weapon. I would love to work with you if you ever developed strength and commitment in this area. Many investors and speculators would.

I think some time ago when you were learning your craft someone told you you needed to work harder. You did and you have programmed yourself to do this. I think you seek approval from your peers and your confidence spills over every time you deliver a response. You delivery style can push people away from you. I learnt a while ago " whatever moves people towards you is a good thing, whatever pushes people away from you is not good."

All the best,

Alhambra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.