SPL 2.06% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

IP value of Statpharma, page-4

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Last weekend I met up with a friend for dinner, and the topic turned to his father, who is 92 and has prostate cancer. Up to now he has been on tablet medication to keep his PSA level stable, but that is now not so effective and his oncologist is recommending moving on to chemo. Well, his dad doesn’t want to, because of all the unpleasant side effects that, at 92, he could do without. He would rather die. And I had to sit there biting my tongue because I couldn’t offer a positive outlook. DEP is still in phase 2 and probably needs further work before approval. So many hurdles still to jump.
    And then I watch the share price of Starpharma being dragged down into the mud by clever analysts and bots, who are making a living out of ruining companies that are trying to help advance medicine and improve the prognosis of seriously ill people.
    How are they doing that ? Well, for example, SPL have put DEP Gemcitabine on hold due to their dwindling capital. They can’t now go to the market for further funding because the SP is so low, so that phase 1 trial just has to wait.
    Imogen is another company that has seen its SP drop for 60c to 7c. They have just held another CR which I cannot take part in because the SP is surely going to be dragged down even further over the coming months by those clever analysts and bots.
    I don’t wish ill on anyone, but for those whose sad objective is to make money by dragging down the biotech sector I would say to them watch out, because Karma is watching you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.4¢ $54.97K 579.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19998 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1128 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.