NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I feel by by the some previous posts a sediment of fear , are we...

1. 55 Posts.
    I feel by by the some previous posts a sediment of fear , are we to presume that because they have sold out this is not a good look for the product as production not keeping up with demand or is this positive that the product is so good they cannot keep them on the shelves ? I only bought into NUH recenlty after my teen old son said when in Melbourne recenlty the amount of young tech savvy people wearing these types of devices so withour hesiatation thought I would buy in on the company, normally I would really look into a company and opposing products that share the same consumer dollar I am starting to realise that maybe Nuheara is struggling somehwat and from what I can see it appears to be marketing? or is it simply not enough stock to really make an indent into the share of the market ? please let me know your thougths this stock has me a little concerned right now , or do I have nothing to worry about as I have researched the BOD and managers and they all appear very capable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.