FMG 3.23% $18.87 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-18024

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Had another thought - I wonder how many client advisors ignore the recommendations of those they work for and
    come home and read HC and do the opposite for themselves in their own portfolio.
    Could well happen. LOL Not everyone is silly but they just dress me this way.

And what might we have done with hindsight - don't even go there. LOL Yes I was a wimp and didn't go all in.

A further thought given that I have a humungus tax bill due on 23.3 2020. What sort of action might we see around that time?
    Will some be forced to sell to pay up?

I still have some money set aside and little Sis said they are doing a GMH and holding and would happily help out rather
    than have me sell any shares. It will be a first and the shoe has always been on the other foot.

My rule with loaning out money - expect to never get it back and only loan to those you would happily give too.

Will be back later to report on after market sales as usual and I have noted the jovial mood on these threads and for good
    reason - no one ignoring fundamentals.

It is the younger amongst us that I am probably most happy for - young with families but oldies such as myself do need
    the filthy paper too. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.87
Change
0.590(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.86 $18.90 $18.44 $375.1M 19.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $18.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.88 3586 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.