EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Is 6 years too much to ask for a profit?, page-12

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You would think that the responsibility of getting the KNL story heard belongs to management. It would be foolish to think that they haven't tried every avenue already.

The G space is not new anymore. While there is still an element of mixed information regards grades, flake size and purity results, most of what needs to be known is already known. That includes where all these G stocks sit next to one another and what they 'offer' in terms of potential revenue (which is also highly debatable I'm sure you'd agree).

The fact that the stock is trading at near record lows with somedays very little volume traded, you could assume that the story is out there but no one likes it. A drop below 15c could be terminal with all these clouds hanging over the next stage of deliverables. I'm sure that there are plenty of Out clauses in those sketchy agreements. Why aren' they investing themselves you'd have to ask yourself?

I'm not a chart person, but it would be interesting to see a chartist point of view. Chartists are what can sometimes create a big spike in trading volume if they see something that tickles their fancy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.32K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.