SEN 6.25% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Sorry for my ignorance re ANZ but isn't it more likely that the...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Sorry for my ignorance re ANZ but isn't it more likely that the current seller of Sen stock is most probably Ron Lunt. From last count, he had about 19m shares left (although I may be very wrong there!) and he must be hurting like the rest of Sen shareholders. If it had been ANZ nominees as part of the Opesprime saga, Sen would have been legally required to disclose this to the market. They would be quite aware of their responsibility in that matter if that had in fact been the case.

It is interesting to note that the seller this morning came in at 6.1c and a buyer took him out at that price. Not sure of the sensibility of that move, however soon after, the seller came right back in with another parcel of 750t but this time at a lower level of 6c. But this time, he has only warmed his seat at best.

Question: If he was taken out at 6.1c, why then would he drop his price the next time to 6c so soon after the sale? The only thing I can think of is that he must be in a hurry but that is just a guess- Would be interested in anyones take on that one?

Postnote: GNV - I have noticed a Top10 seller of 1.186m shares (Patterson and Co Pty.Ltd) has entered the market at 79c of the Galbally/Kirwan/Lunt controlled Greenvest!

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $394 26.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 123743 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 127336 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.