AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey MCFJ before attempting to convince AVQ shareholders that the...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Hey MCFJ before attempting to convince AVQ shareholders that the SI Govt. is responsible for the failure of AVQ maybe you could consider these questions.

• Why would AVQ CEO Ryan Richard Mount set up a non-transparent offshore financial structure between himself registered to a hotel room in Heritage Hotel, Honiara S.I. and "Catla" a holding company in the known tax haven in the British Virgin Islands? https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12164610
    • Why was this financial arrangement not disclosed to AVQ shareholders and only came to light when exposed by a whistleblower in the Panama Papers offshore leaks?
    • Were any AVQ shareholder funds channelled through this arrangement to the British Virgin Islands? or any other similar non-transparent financial structure?
    • As AVQ has been delisted for failing to comply with financial reporting, why didn't AVQ management comply?
    • AVQ paid large amounts to consultants, who were these consultants? and what services did they provide?
    • Were there any undisclosed AVQ related party transactions that required the intervention of the corporate regulator?
    • Why in the last capital raising prospectus did AVQ management falsely claim they held mining rights in Kolosori necessitating the intervention of ASIC and the withdrawal of the prospectus?
    • Where did the $10's million of AVQ shareholder's funds go? Whose pockets?
    • Why was the AVQ office closed, the website removed, and the phone disconnected without any explanation by AVQ management?
    • Why did the CEO and the Board of AVQ repeatedly fail to comply with listing rules resulting in delisting from the ASX?
    • Why have the CEO and the Board of AVQ failed to provide an account to shareholders of the current status of AVQ, and of shareholders' AVQ investments for over 2 years?

I am not accusing anyone of corruption, however, anyone with their eyes open and who has followed this disaster and destruction of shareholder wealth for 10 years as I have can see other is plenty that warrants investigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.