CUO copperco limited

is cuo still a good buy

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Is CUO still a good buy? Thats a question that was put to me today following CUOs recent run. Instinctively I was going to respond yes but then I thought its easy for me to say that having bought at a much lower average price. I told my enquirer that I would try to respond on this thread.

The first thing I would like to convey is that while my decision to buy this stock was ultimately my own, it was material posted by Fatstocks that aroused my interest in CUO. I also found out from Fatstocks about the merger with MXX. Before purchasing I read past reports and announcements by both companies and took particular note of what posters on the cuo thread had to say. I came to the conclusion that cuo had dropped in sp too far since the announcement of the merger and that it appeared to be extremely undervalued. In answering the question, is Cuo still a good buy my answer is obviously yes otherwise I would sell my stock and take a nice profit. My expectation is that Copperco will power ahead from this point.

But! a word of caution. I would recommend to anyone considering to buy CUO at this stage should read as many posts on this thread as possible as there are some very knowledgeable posters whose views are worth considering including fatstocks. You should also read up on the financial reports and company announcements including details of the merger before deciding a position.

To my enquirer that led me to make this post thats the best I can do.

I invite other posters to provide their insight into "Is cuo still a good buy?" or is it best to wait for a possible retrace.

cheers
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.