IPP 0.00% $3.98 iproperty group limited

Tony, Good to see some discussion in here by the way...Agree...

1. 4,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Tony,

Good to see some discussion in here by the way...

Agree people can relate to REA, but your point about domination (being No 1) and profitability is the more pertinent question.

I think we are on top in Indo, I like their Rumah Gratis promotion, think more of these types of promotion are important.

Not sure why they claim to be No 1 in HK when the site you mentioned has double the listings, seems strange to me.

MJS - in terms of currency, I expect the Asian economies currencies to rise over time, as their economies grow and mature (Indo moved from 24th to 16th in past 10 years) which is good for our earnings.

I fired off a tweet to the Chairman about his investment in Propertyfinder.ae on Friday night, wasn't that impressed with his response.....REA was only focused on Australia at one point too, now they are in Italy, Luxembourg, HK. Wonder whether he took the opportunity to the board before buying it himself?

Jaluma ?@Jaluma83 5 Jul
    @patrickgrove conflict of interest? Competing against iProperty (Chairman) for assets? S'holders best interests? @shaundigregorio

Patrick Grove ?@patrickgrove 5 Jul
    @Jaluma83 @shaundigregorio iProperty is only focused on Asian opportunities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.