RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

is rby's md a con artist?

1. 69 Posts.
    Certainly not!!

In addition to the positions stated below, Dr. Tan is a nominated Singapore parliamentarian - www.parliament.gov.sg/Parliament%20Members/ Htdocs/PM-whomp-memcv-tanszewee.html .
    He is also a nominee of thr prestigious Spirit of Enterprise award - http://www.soe.org.sg/homepage.php

I wonder how many MD's of our Australian companies have better qualifications.

I believe that Dr. Tan is a man of integrity and of vision. He believed in the value of his company so much that in a rights issue that in October, he took up 26 million unwanted shares from that issue.

Dr Tan Sze Wee (MBBS, MBA)
    Managing Director (Executive)

Dr Tan has been with Rockeby biomed since 1st July 2001 and is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the Group. Prior to joining the company on 1 July 2001, Dr Tan was the Asia-Pacific Associate Regional Medical Director for Mead Johnson Nutritionals, a division of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company from 1997 to 2001. He advised the company on medical and regulatory issues in countries such as Singapore, Australia and the PRC.

Dr Tan is currently the Treasurer of the Singapore Medical Association ("SMA"). He has been part of the SMA’s Executive Committee since 1996 and has been elected as Assistant Treasurer (1999 to present), Treasurer (1998 to 1999) and Assistant Honorary Secretary (1996 to 1997). He has been elected as Director of Singapore Medical Association Private Limited, the commercial entity of SMA since 2000. Dr Tan has represented SMA on several MOH committees such as the Singapore Medical Council Continuing Medical Education Co-ordinating Committee and the National Healthy Lifestyle Committee. He also represented SMA as a committee member of the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore’s Executive Committee since 1999.

Dr Tan has extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment of the healthcare industry in Singapore and in South East Asia due to his involvement with the MOH and the SMA.

Registered in Singapore and Hong Kong as a medical doctor, Dr Tan practices once a week as a general practitioner at Mutual Healthcare Medical Clinic in Singapore. He is an affiliate member of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, UK. Dr Tan graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery ("MBBS) from the National University of Singapore, and attained his Masters of Business Administration ("MBA") from Warwick University, UK.

The posts I made in Hotcopper reflect the research I made on RBY. I do not proclaim that it will be a 10 bagger or that it will go "kaboom" into the clear blue sky! I only outlined the reasons for my buying the share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.