SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

I've been replaying the agm Q & A section numerous times and...

1. 664 Posts.
    I've been replaying the agm Q & A section numerous times and Phil's reaction to the investor question of taking an interest in the Browns Sulphide project grabbed my attention. Makes some sense and if you visit http://friendsofcompassresources.com/ it looks like a deals about to go down by the end of dec/start of Jan. As to whether INL is involved in the recapitalisation action is yet to be confirmed.

More likely news this month would be China/Greens resources update. Maybe Green has secured the feedstock and will start building a commercial plant asap as indicated in previous quarterly.

Also news to come on Galvinising project and Zinc/EAF dust stockpiles processing which according to Philip was well advanced in negotiations at the AGM.

To be honest the share price at the moment is placing little to no value on any of INL's current projects let alone future prospects. INL is basically trading at cash plus a portion of the discounted back cash flows from the $5 million Hellyer royalty due over the next few years.

I'm happy to hold at these levels and accumulate during weak periods. In fact I'm happy to hold till the market realises the hard work thats been done by INL over the past few years and starts putting some decent value on it.

Call me crazy but 15-20 cents (30-40 million market cap) doesn't seem unplausable in 12-24 months time given the projects underway and when compared to INL's peers within the recycling waste/minerals processing sector.

This of course is purely a personal opinion and in no way ment to be advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.