SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Is SPL dying?

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Terminal symptoms: Relentless selling. SP reducing to just a few cents. Such a long time since any director bought shares.

Sounds like a penny dreadful resources company that is running out of funds and whose next announcement will be a disaster. (I've seen a few resources companies in my time where seriously bad news was almost inexplicable and must have been known to some people long before it was released. And don't expect ASX/ASIC to ever do anything about such circumstantial shenanigans unless somebody presents incontrovertible evidence to them on a plate, which never happens because the only people with incontrovertible evidence are the insiders.)

But SPL is different, isn't it? SPL is not a penny dreadful (not yet anyway) and it is not a resources company and it has enough funds to last a few more years even if it never makes a cent. And somebody must be buying all the shares that are being sold. Maybe they are the smart ones. Maybe they know something. It's probably stop-loss selling and panic selling.

Nevertheless the continuing relentless dumping of shares, at a time when important announcements appear to be overdue, strongly suggests that something is not right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.