SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I fondly remember reading that news article. Although it was sad...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I fondly remember reading that news article. Although it was sad to see Priscilla pass away, it was nice to see that article highlighting Priscilla's achievements. I still make so many jokes about Bex, a cup of tea and a good lie down.

This article made me realise what a strong and wonderful role model Jackie had. Her mum - a female scientist standing up against the sexist society. Taking on and finally being able to see Bex and Vincent banned. Not only she was the supermum of her time, she save lots of kidneys amongst other achievements. Jackie, your mum will be proud of your achievements and how far you have taken SPL. Now we know where you get your strength from.

All this arguing over petty things is making me stressed - maybe we should have a Bex and a good lie down!!! Seriously, I wish we could wipe out cigarettes just like how we wiped out Bex. (I know there might be some "prescription" types of chemicals similar to Bex but I can't think of any.) I wonder if any of SPL products could help with the problems caused by Bex and Vincent???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.