CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Is the new CGB Business plan Vastly different

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Is the new CGB Business plan Vastly different from what was proposed in the First Prospectus dated 27 September 2018?

I personally think CGB have vastly changed what was offered in the first prospectus, and as such the money raised (Funds) from the Capital Raise should be returned to all applicants and a complete new Prospectus issued showing the new direction the company (CGB) are taking for the future.

There have been numerous changes from the First prospectus dated 27th September 2018 up until the last 12th supplementary prospectus dated 22 February 2019, that in my opinion should warrant all the Twelve Prospectuses being reviewed, and as such I will be writing to the ASX and ASIC requesting they review the prospectuses and announcement made by Cann Global LTD during this time period.

In my Opinion some of the reasons I think a review is needed is because of (1) the major part of the Medcan Deal proposed in the first prospectus has changed, in particular not going through with the Growing facility fit out, (2) deciding to direct some of the funds raised from the Cap Raise to the New Biohealth deal, along with the CGB saying they saving of Million of Dollars from the new deal "This new arrangement will return a multi-million-dollar saving to the Company in manufacturingcosts".

If anybody would like to add any points they see as valid reasons why this offer should be reviewed, I would like to hear them and add them to my letter to the ASX and ASIC.
    If anybody has negative comments please refrain from commenting on this post please, as it's not my intent to flame or bait anybody.

Cheers
    Finn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.