CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hmm ... "Seems a lot just want to point the gun at this Company...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Hmm ... "Seems a lot just want to point the gun at this Company And live in the past" (sic)

One of the reasons the police keep records is because past behaviour is a very reliable indicator of future behaviour.

The whole point about referring to the past is that this company has, in my view, developed a habit of announcing much and delivering very little. Perhaps pro posters might like to develop a countervailing argument that lists their achievements?

"Best to get all the facts together"

Ok ... what a good idea.

Fact 1 : The bauxite program - where is that at?
    Fact 2 : The ML for the South Johnston 'project'. has not been acquired ... yet!
    Fact 3 : The South Johnston ML has been in their 'program' for quite some time?
    Fact 4 : The port which they planned to ship the bauxite through is still nowhere near appropriate for shipping large amounts of bauxite!
    Fact 5 : The infrastructure for the South Johnston project - where is that at?
    Fact 6 : The rail infrastructure - where is that?
    Fact 7 : Despite declaring that they would acquire 100% of Medcan - this has not happened - has it?
    Fact 8 : CGB have not yet delivered on all of the objectives / projections / plans noted in the initial prospectus.
    Fact 9 : CGB have yet to comply with all of the relevant listing rules - hence the ongoing suspension. If, that is not correct, then let's see the evidence.

Fact 10 : Perhaps, as a well researched holder, you might like to supply the tenth fact?

If you, or any poster, has any information to the contrary - would you mind sharing it please?

If not, then I think it seems to establish the fact that the history of this company might, indeed, have some relevance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.