Is the Southern Cross becoming the new Swastika?, page-27

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The astute cognitive social scientists all know that the morality of the WEIRD¹ demographic, (a tiny slice, almost inconsequentially tiny) - of our humanity - is self centred and despite their loud humanistic mouthings, they are in fact nothing of the sort.

They are the spiteful ME, ME, ME, and All ME & their annual $20-00 donated to FEED the poor unpronounceable 'Sibongela' / World / Who-ever(?) is largely to assuage their deep sense of guilt at the portly blob that bulges over their ever-stretched & expanded belt-line OR the comfortable shoes ladies; the muffin topped mammas with riding breaches of lard that would floor a cart horse?!

That $20-00 is a post modern sacrament of their pithy penance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whereas the redneck / bogan / not-WEIRD¹ - the same astute cognitive social scientist will tell you - shares a broader sense of moral self, and hence moral identity that includes team, town, country & God. In that increasing scale and order.

These are the people who would eagerly & truly offer up their lives, if ever their country called. The sincerity of those tattoos are without question.

They all deserve our utmost respect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WEIRD¹ ►► White/Western Educated Industrialised Rich Democratic/Democracy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.