OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

is this in blue sky now?, page-3

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Jojo ,it would seem to me that THX is the perfect vehicle for OZL or another predator to surreptitiously strengthen their hand in a move on SFR .The reason being is that 40% of Red Bore is in the hands of a privateer ,if they can obtain that whilst meanwhile building a stake in THX ,then control of THX or at least the RED Bore lease may not be so difficult .Then that would give them a bargaining chip in any amalgamation/consolidation of SFR's leases and Red Bore .Lets be realistic here if THX make another significant discovery here or for that matter another player does then it makes sense logistically in the future for there to be a single entity running the show or at least a JV between the 2 biggest players/stakeholders .
    The other possibility is a preemptive move on RNI .Today's movement in SP for THX and RNI and indeed the movement in their respective SP's since last Thursday would suggest that Mr Market or someone is placing a higher value on RNI's lease .......one has to wonder why that is .Did Miles Kennedy give a remarkable presentation at D&D conference today or has someone with a good team of geologists/analysts reviewing all available data in the public domain decided that RNI has the better prospects ? Whatever is transpiring at the moment can only be positive for both companies SP's and indeed the entire area .Regardless of what happens in the broader market over the next few months Doolgunna has it's own momentum happening and the eyes of Australia are firmly focused on the action there
    Personally over the last few weeks I have moved most of my money/investments into this area as I believe we are witnessing the birth of a major new mineral province in Australia .It has ,I might add, been very rewarding financially !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $542 91.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 28833840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34476520 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.