SPL 1.08% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

I agree col, although, in the scheme of things, that Lloyds ad...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree col, although, in the scheme of things, that Lloyds ad is pretty small fry anyway. I mean, imagine if Joe Bloggs sitting on the tube also came across Viraleze on the BBC app, that copy of the Sun in his hands and on his Facebook feed. What's needed is saturation across the major media outlets, in both old, new, hard and digital forms. Including write-ups by the science reporters in the broadsheets and the BBC. In the absence of a large randomised controlled trial, a popularised explanation of the novelty of the SPL7013 technology by a reputable science writer could go some way towards breaking through consumer skepticism, IMO.

But I don't know what's going on behind the scenes and all the possible twists and turns in the day to day running of a small biotech firm. So I'm just wishfully thinking of the sort of marketing scale that, IMO, would be necessary, given the complications of consumer sentiments/psychology in the internet and social media age, and in a general socio-political climate that's very anxiety-provoking as it undergoes profound changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.1¢ $210.6K 2.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 467139 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 152000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.