SPL 0.00% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Is Viraleze selling like hot cakes, page-735

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Vicks is a crappy product and sure, being marketed aggressively as per FB adds etc.

"With this, Vicks First defence nasal spray can be purchased from any retail outlet. Furthermore, its intended actions are not achieved by pharmacological means (as opposite for example to drugs). Although claim-supporting information must be available, it does not have to be made public."
    https://www.druggist.online/vicks-first-defence-review/

Note: Viraleze has pharmacological means, also know as a active mechanism of action where vicks does not.
    When i compare the products I see vicks first first defence being no better than the placebo and while they market it as clinically proven there are no clinical studies for viewing and this would leave them open for a lawsuits IMO.

"The evidence provided was also thrown out as the volunteers in the trial were injected with a cold virus a mere 15 mins before using the nasal spray – something which would never happen in real life as people don’t tend to show symptoms for a few days."
    https://www.promoveritas.com/asa-rulings-september-2020/
    Also note they only used 5 case studies and only revealed them when they were taken to court. (this must be where they are claiming clinically proven)

This product is not worthy to be in a pharmacy IMO and more suited to a supermarket

The outcome from the TGA viraleze approval will be important regarding advertising as warnings may be required and it would be premature to commence an advertising campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $10.12K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47418 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 4291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.