PER 2.86% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

isis - technology - update, page-21

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Thanks Kp Articles like the one you highlighted are becoming more and more common as the Antisense platform grows in stature.

No doubt about it Antisense is here to stay.

Flex like yourself and others here on the forum i to have been in ANP for a few years now.

Has Mark hinted on any partnerships,

Flex if you have ever spoken to Mark personally, you will be aware that he never gives anything away, trust me i have thrown him a few curved balls in conversation, and to the mans credit he has always dodged them, LOL

I am in no way a scientist i understand the basics of the technology, if i have any reservations whatsoever on anything i do not understand, or not quite sure of, i will pick up the phone and air my reservations with Mark.
    He will always put things across in layman's terms if required as i mostly do.

This is where i mostly get my positivity or confidence from in the stock,

For instance a few weeks ago there were questions asked seeds sowed, doubts put out there, with regards the tox study not being up to scratch.

This as a holder in the top 20 and with a rather large sum invested was of concern, so to put this concern to bed i rang Mark

Hence my comments on the tox study with regards to Teva

I am positive because management and the antisense pipe line just keep on ticking the boxes.

Why do i feel we are in talks, well the interest was there with 1103 before ph2 so i would imagine that interest has only increased after the interim results, which by the way was a great touch from management to apply for permission to release those results for our benefit and also any potential SUITOR.

1102 well why wouldn't anyone be interested in it look at the success of Tysabri,

By all accounts if you read our past Ann at the same stage of development 1102 was showing better possibilities, and like i said looking forward the MS market is going to be absolutely huge,

there are also plus plus plus,s ie stem cell mobilization 1101 etc

Are we undervalued.

Well i believe we are and we are not.

WE ARE NOT BECAUSE

what do we have that we didnt have 2-3yrs ago

Cash not a lot more, pipe line with a value (Obviously the market dont think so)

WE ARE BECAUSE

our pipe line has developed thus far in leaps and bounds in a very positive manner and we are now @ a milestone IMHO

Leading up to all this we went through consolidation.

GREAT MOVE and were basically gifted our oppis, to which i have added substantially along the way another box ticked by management Thank you i am well in the money LOL

This could not have been set up for the future any better IMHO

Think about where we sit SP wise with regards to where our products sit Grossly out off wack

Since our drop from 22c on the 2/4/14 we have turned around a mere 7 mil shares people are set and like me people are waiting.

I have said in the past and am still of the frame of mind that we will not have a major move sp wise until a partner is announced and the dollar value is added to the product.

Only a few days ago a buyer couldnt pick up stock in volume so he bought up and also picked up a few oppis along the way

We only have a register now of 140mil shares

When the above milestone is announced (PARTNER)

Then you will see the value of the consolidation if you want em your gonna have to pay for em.

Remember what Mark said at the investor presentation.

We will not sell this cheap

Which means you and i as investors will not be SOLD OUT as so many other company's do to their loyal supporters.

I apologise for being long winded and hogging the forum but its been quiet of late so no harm done i hope except to bore you i suppose LOL

Anyway Flex am i POSITIVE

You bet i am

BUY NOW OR

GO ANP

AND GO THE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $44.32K 616.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 49809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.