Let's say I am offered a job at a Christian school. I sign a...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let's say I am offered a job at a Christian school. I sign a contract in it stating I must adhere to Christian doctrine and must not post anything anti Christian on social media.

I have my official school endorsed Instagram and Facebook pages followed by many children, parents and the public.. after all I'm a bit of a star teacher and they love me.

I begin to question my faith and realise it's all brainwashed BS .. actually did I ever really believe or did I sign my contact just to get the job? Alternatively, I begin to follow another faith.. Islam perhaps..

I make an anti Christian post.. "God is not real and Christian teaching is indoctrination and child abuse" I get a warning. (Would I even get a warning?)

I post again.. "There is no such place as heaven and hell. Christianity is evil." Or alternatively I'm following Islam and post "Allah is the one true god. Christians will burn in hell."

I get the sack for breaching my contact.

Should I have got the sack for posting anti Christian sentiment on my social media pages? Is my employer restricting my freedom of speech or religious freedom?

Think I'll set up a go fund me page to challenge this in court!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.