SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes, stunning results.I typically look at a few key metrics...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yes, stunning results.
    I typically look at a few key metrics before diving into an investment, including:
    - Is the balance sheet healthy (not too much debt)?
    - Is there a track record of profits and how are they trending?
    - Is the company in a field with ongoing/growing demand?
    - Is there a stable management team? (This is perhaps the check that has some cause for concern, but having heard/watched some presentations the passion is evident)
    - Is there competitive advantage?

Now I'm not saying I tested all of these before I dived into iSignThis as it was in the day because it was early days. For me it was first brought to my attention via a LiveWire article (Buy/Hold/Sell) which led me to look into the company more. I actually didn't spend too long on the first two questions above, but I did watch some clips with JK presenting his concept and the last 3 points satisfied me enough to jump in with a small parcel.

If I were a fresh investor and ISX was soon to re-list, I would say there is sufficient evidence across each of these questions with the exception of the management team. That would cause me to look into it further, but I daresay the outcome would likely be the same and I would again invest.

I would say there are happy days ahead, but my word it's been a journey and I have many times thought my investment was worth $0.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.