SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX off-topic thread, page-18

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1973
    TBH bud these same people exist in this forum who will take joy in watching shareholders lose upwards $100k-$1M, some of us holding even holding more. This world is full of hate and people who truly want to see you in pain to make themselves feel better.

I live life to make others happy, I have money and I can tell you one thing, it doesn't make you happy, it can make others smile and happy. So if ISX does pull out of here I will make this offer to @street talk ,@Capraise, @Senseightynine and whoever else is not a shareholder that's been kicking all of us while we are down with our hands tied behind our backs, I'll take you all to the Bahamas to show you what being nice means I am a man of my word! I don't like posting here much anymore because none of it is in my control, I might even take a break especially with what's going on in the real world close to me. Life is too short guys, I could lose all my holdings, it still wouldn't hurt me, true pain does not come from losing money but love ones, please keep that in mind. Even if some of you have put it all on the line there's a family outside of this game waiting for you, and it's not dependant on whether or not you are successful in changing your life and theirs with this investment

Last edited by NashaNasha: 08/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.