SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Meanwhile, over on NSX, something weird going on. Maybe an ISX...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Meanwhile, over on NSX, something weird going on. Maybe an ISX holder can help explain? - though I doubt it, because JK replied to a query by an NSX holder, writing as per bottom of this post:

This is what I posted on NXS:
    Does anyone have thoughts on what is behind the (seemingly) mysterious call? (the 1st call was similar but one director supported it):

resolution:1. That Roderick James Roberts be elected as a director of NSX Limited.

Notice under section 249D of the Corporations Act
    • Notice received to call a general meeting of shareholders
    • resolution to elect Rod Roberts as a Director
    Sydney, NSW – NSX Limited (ASX: NSX) wishes to advise that on 3 July 2020, the Company received a notice
    under section 249D (Section 249D Notice) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) from OSSA Pty Ltd
    (OSSA Superannuation Fund A/C) and Gowing Bros Limited requesting the directors to convene a meeting of
    the members of the Company (Meeting).
    The Section 249D Notice states that the requisitioning Shareholder holds an aggregate of at least 5% of the
    votes that may be cast at a general meeting.
    The Section 249D Notice requests that the Meeting considers the following resolution:
    1. That Roderick James Roberts be elected as a director of NSX Limited.
    Mr Rod Roberts has not been in recent communications with any member of the NSX Board, consequently he
    has little knowledge of the current strategy and the Directors have no insights into what value he believes he can
    bring to the Board and shareholders.

The Company is considering the validity of the Notice and if valid will undertake the necessary steps to convene
    a general meeting in compliance with the Corporations Act 2001.
    This release is authorised by the Chair of the Board.

[here is JK's reply]

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2280/2280480-1825a3bf9bc5c8846f661cc3282b00e8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.