MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Noggie is right, management did the right thing joining in the...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Noggie is right, management did the right thing joining in the sell on ksx.

the only wrong rein they pulled was not dumping the lot during the attempted pump ... would have been $1m better off now. still, you have to laugh at the way the old crew reacted: all very well ripping off the punters through pump and dump exercises but grumpy as all get out when someone else joins the fun on one of their vehicles.

as for mvh... well again you'd have to say the recurring revenue model is the roll of the dice we've all been waiting for. Shame they have to go cap in hand for a dilution now, but provided they start getting MTC's on the ground in the key market its going to be all ok.

I can certainly see the day when mvh owns a few of these and they have waiting lists for medicos needing the training ... in the coming years india, china will pay big bucks to improve their healthcare outcomes. mvh are on the ground floor and it will not be a hard sell to get the sp cracking once they have proved the model works.

Remember this ... MVH will be first to market and they have a lot of the groundwork done. anyone coming to the show late will be 5 years away from jumping through the hoops. An historic opportunity here for Ross Horley to turn his dream into reality. I hope he makes the most of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.