SPL 3.09% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Not an expert in the field, so all IMO:Agree that the video...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Not an expert in the field, so all IMO:
    Agree that the video shows units coming off a line that probably extrapolates out to the hundreds of thousands per week if run dedicated 24/7.

I would assume this production line though is not something specially made for Viraleze.
    Basically it's an existing line that squirts some liquid in a bottle, puts the lid on and packages it in a fairly clean environment. The company running it probably has contracts that use the same line and Starpharma is only a fraction of their income (at least at this stage). That said, I'm sure they run their production line as hard as they are able to recoup their initial tooling costs.

I would assume (again) that lines like this are not hard to come by in Europe or indeed worldwide, so "ramping up" this production doesn't sound so difficult. I would assume (last time I promise) that Starpharma is watching sales numbers as closely as @daon and is trying to minimise production shortfalls or wasted cash on overproduction. The Lloyds orders would have given them some confidence in ordering more product, but like all of us they are probably waiting to see what new levels sales go to with the opening of new markets.

What I can't guess at is how fast the magic ingredient that makes up 1% of each bottle can be produced and can it be easily scaled up?
    I know it's in the condoms and Vivagel already, but Viraleze appears to be a much larger magnitude of sales.
    Last edited by madness76: 08/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $12.72K 127.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50204 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 69981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.