SPX 5.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Really .....I suppose the post which stated they wished someone...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Really .....I suppose the post which stated they wished someone would get ' Cancer ' is by your definition , a better demonstration of better people or humanitarian skills .....

Not sure which is worse ...... the one which keeps being brought up about the Go - Karting fun fest ....or that disgusting vile comment made to another poster.

And to think that it actually got likes was utterly and equally repugnant. Just goes to show the type of people these forums attract and the pure desperation that drives them ultimately to this sort of tipping point.

And that is what you are no doubt seeing happen now. And I am actually starting to see some of the plight of the often ridiculed down rampers.

Seems to me it's in part a vicious circle which more often starts by the massive onslaught , rejection , and abuse when other more cautious and astute Investors offer and communicate their research and concerns.

And so it's not so much of the wanted need to down ramp in order to obtain better entry prices ....because that happens anyway if you have done your proper amount of research ........so you will have already known what prices are possible to the downside by this research and various comparisons. .....ie Top 20 analysis etc...etc. And so in many cases , the previous Share Prices and values don't need all that much help in reaching these predicted prices.

So therefore to me, it seems more about the reaction you get first up which often is based on some pretty novice and ridiculous assertions who cannot accept contrarian viewpoints and research. Assertions which in other situations would provoke a totally different response from these ' Defenders ' of justice and their Investment or trade positions at ALL costs.

Even if it abuses or is hurtful to someone else in the process...as was the above comments which I'm sure offended many more people than just me. And this sort of behavior to me is simply shameful.

So a good example to the contrast of people reactions and replys is the Top 20 issue which was raised around the start of the 8.4 cent decline and where it all started from .

If it had of been for Instance different , and say an Eric Sprott or Tolga Kumova type investor from the Tech Sector who was found to have joined the Top 20 ......those same posters would have been all over it milking it for every cent it was worth and claiming it was the most important thing in the history of Cirralto. And rightfully so I guess because we have all seen how these sorts of Significant holders type scenarios play out and the outcomes they produce for the SP's on many other stocks. Particularly those in the Mining sector.....but all sectors really ....Biotech whatever you like. And to say these movements are NOT important is just pure and unadulterated BS.

But in Cirralto's case this time around we ALL know now that that is far from what has occurred here. In fact quite the opposite when some of the recent and integral founding Insto's have clearly left and reduced their Top 20 holdings. Even those who held privately and not with Canary itself ......like that Durak fellow who again was up there tweeting all these wonderful things.

And so again , I would ask where are these 3 institutions who were allegedly embroiled in this ' nonsense fiasco and media attention from the January's 9.0 cent capital raise .....because to me that's exactly what it looks like now, and that is ridiculous nonsensical and desperate statements coming from a Managing Director who is seemingly caught out and backed into a corner.

But this is no way to run a company. So don't talk to me about people skills. And truthfully , people's skills have nothing to do with what I do in this business of Investing. However I still don't go out of my way to wish people ill feelings .....like getting sick by disease because I don't agree with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $801 80.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2689534 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2488516 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.