I was deemed a 'troll' in the BUD HC forum BUDDY TECHNOLOGIES...

1. 21,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    I was deemed a 'troll' in the BUD HC forum
    BUDDY TECHNOLOGIES LTD (ASX:BUD) - Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, 32539750, page-26 | HotCopper Forum
    BUDDY TECHNOLOGIES LTD (ASX:BUD) - Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, 32449381, page-78 | HotCopper Forum

I was also deemed a 'troll' in the YOJ HC forum
    YOJEE LIMITED (ASX:YOJ) - Ann: Tech Update - Yojee Introduces Version 2.0 Infrastructure, 32198542, page-52 | HotCopper Forum

I held those stocks in the earlier days but thankfully never held to the end, I lost a very small sum in BUD but made very good returns on YOJ (before the exuberance ended). BUD has gone into administration, YOJ is on the ventilator. I warned those cult believers that it wasn't what they thought it was- but most never listened, I had the best of intention and many of those cult believers were only concerned about day to day prices and maintaining a positive spin on their threads to keep their flagging hopes alive.

No one understood why an individual would spend so much time to warn them with nothing in it for me.

Because they never knew me. And they never will. To them, everyone must have a vested interest.

I make nothing out of this thread, to bring insights, but it is always up to the reader to determine if my side of the story is fair.

In Jan this year, I declared that the lithium play is over. As I said watch what the key lithium decision makers do, not what they say. Unfortunately, some lithium stock holders had the chance to gain tremendously from the M&A offer but didn't take it because they felt short-changed, but in my view it was a mistake and they could need to hold on much longer for the next up cycle (which could several years in the making) to have any chance of getting back to that level of price offer, at worse they could lose even more.

Its Over, 71944297, page-19967 | HotCopper Forum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.