OCC 1.32% 38.5¢ orthocell limited

@rae915You need to tag me to get a prompt reply.I can't tell you...

1. 7,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6810
    @rae915

You need to tag me to get a prompt reply.

I can't tell you anymore than the official release:

"Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing a first-in-class pipeline of induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived cellular immunotherapies to patients with cancer and autoimmune disorders, announced today that it has declined a proposal from Janssen Biotech, Inc. (“Janssen”) for continuation of the collaboration and option agreement between the parties on revised terms and conditions and, as a result, the agreement has been terminated and all collaboration activities will be wound down in the first quarter of 2023. In addition, the Company has completed a strategic review of its natural killer (NK) cell product pipeline and has elected to focus on advancing its most innovative and differentiated programs, which have a multiplexed-engineered cellular framework of novel synthetic controls designed to promote multi-antigen targeting, increase potency, extend functional persistence, and enable patient dosing with reduced conditioning chemotherapy. The Company ended the fourth quarter with approximately $475 million in cash, cash equivalents, and receivables and, based on its pipeline prioritization and expense reduction, the Company expects to have sufficient financial resources through the end of 2025 to capitalize on its iPSC-derived chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) NK and CAR T-cell programs."

I suspect they could not agree terms and the Fate executive board severely underestimated the importance of the J&J partnership to the market. A little like the market is doing in reverse with OCC and BioHorizons....

Meanwhile....

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/fierce-biotech-ma-tracker-2023

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.