LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

I think there is a very little risk to the downside. I disagree...

1. 241 Posts.
    I think there is a very little risk to the downside. I disagree with OpTrader. Since it was 0.45, there has always been people here doubting the rare earth. When it was $1, people was saying it's market cap is too high. What happened is now we are in $1.9 and I think this is the bottom for the pullback, Monday we will see this stock is going up again.
    Same with gold, every time there is a pullback, everyone starts to fear "Is the bubble gonna burst?". Yet how many times the bear say that to people? probably thousands of times.

Look at Molycorp, when it announced that there will be a delay, did the sp go down? It did, just for one day, and then continued to go up. Even if Lynas cannot meet the schedule and delay it 6 months or 1 year later, it might only do damage in the short term. Why? Because no one else is producing, Lynas will still be the first or second. I say if there is a delay, then there will be a more buying panic because of no supply. The world is watching Lynas, people cannot live without their IPhones, Plasma TV etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.