ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

To me "retail investors" is such a negative connotation.I...

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    To me "retail investors" is such a negative connotation.

I believe many of us are just individual, private investors who have made the effort to "look under the bonnet" and do the fundamental research to form a view on a company that is misunderstood by the mainstream. We are not some dimwits who have YOLO'd our way into this. Many of us have completed degrees, run businesses, and been seasoned professionals - and bring similar as well as different smarts as an insto.

Frankly - insto's are so hung up on their metrics and benchmarks that they have made a decision to get into a stock, the potential upside of the stock has already been priced in by "retail" money that saw the opportunity early and took it.

So, in some sense, they are taking on a high degree and a different kind of risk to a "retail investor", and are more constrained in their opportunity set, to the detriment of their investor base.

I could be proven wrong in the end, but I have confidence that ADN could be the stock to give "dumb retailers" the credibility they deserve.

And then, a big f**k you to many parties who I shall not name will be warranted!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.