ADN 5.56% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

James Marsh - MD Interviews, page-194

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    There was a poster who was insinuating that because ADN was selling directly to the end users then this was evidence of some sort of scam (I think it was 'EndofTimes). I asked the poster to clarify twice to make sure I wasn't misinterpreting what they meant but no response. I can only go off how things work in my workplace, which is retail. Almost everything we sell is made overseas, the manufacturer then sells to a distributor/supplier in Australia, they then sell to me and I sell to my customers - the end users of the product. I know industrial minerals are a very different product to what I sell but its the principle of the chain of supply that is the important point. Again in my case, it would be a very expensive exercise for the overseas manufacturer to have to set up a warehouse to transport the goods to from the ship, then set up the logistics and sales reps to get shops like mine to buy the product and ship to us and then, if they also wanted to sell to my customers and cut me out, they would then need to set up retail stores and all the logistics involved with that. I can see the logic in ADN dealing with a 'one stop shop' in the form of a clearing house in China and then let them deal with the distribution of the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18.96K 2.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 13273901 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 14265587 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.