ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

James Marsh - MD Interviews, page-288

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    Hey @JandJ great story! I'm not going to Noosa this year and was not drinking anything prior my post!

So many facets to ADN it's hard to keep the focus. Most here want to see BoAs for PRM & CRM which is fair enough. The margins are very good and it appears supply can't meet demand. However, as I have written ad nauseum, the opacity of the market for kaolin and halloysite drives away the conventional/cautious fund manager/banker hence there are >11,000 retail shareholders and only one or two funds.

Nevertheless, I tend to focus on the concrete app & HPA. These represent significant blue sky about which, hopefully, James Marsh will have more to say next Friday. It would certainly be worthwhile trying to get a one-on-one with him if you can.

The reason I say this is because he clearly has significant industry contacts and in the case of HPA he seems to be close friends with a number of Aussies who own/manage AEM in Canada.

There's something special about the Great White feedstock for HPA5N which combined with the AEM technology looks like it produces industry-leading results. Having James Marsh with his background in clay chemistry overseeing this technology development (I think he is working on some process - in conjunction with Uni of Qld? - in addition to the AEM process that cracks the "code" for GW kaolin to HPA5N) is an enormous advantage.

Anyway, ATB with your adventures here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $92.09K 5.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3456624 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.