ADN 12.5% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Normally i love JM's interviews. But this one left me with a bit...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Normally i love JM's interviews. But this one left me with a bit of a sick feeling in my gut.
    I couldn't care less that JM himself didn't participate in the spp, but it continues the latest trend of giving zero flucks about regular Joe investors and only looking out for the big boys.
    Previously stated he couldn't do the raise a whiles back at a much healthier share price to lure the instos, but why? why did we need them? When we were up at 40ish cents, surely their would've been a lot of interest at a 30c raise just offered to shareholders- definitely if they did it at 20c they would've raised at least $45m and we would be less diluted. But no, had to get big boys on board.
    And why'd they scale back? Becuase the big boys didn't want to be diluted!!! LMAO, Imagine that! We're fair game to be slaughtered though.

"and now also with these global funds now involved we have to also consider their side of the argument as well." suggests he'll no longer be giving a fluff about us, which is a bit daunting knowing they'll have to raise money down the track to start mining

I think I just switched from waiting for dividends, to getting out before the next raise and onslaught of shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $170.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2380000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3676164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.