ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

tBEST CASE SCENARIO- JM did mention that the nano-tubes used in...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9602
    t
    BEST CASE SCENARIO- JM did mention that the nano-tubes used in current carbon capture are around 4mil/ton.

He then went on to state that the Camel Lake halloysite, is better than what is currently being used, and you go up in multiples of that. To me that could mean 5 million/ton plus. Granted, this is a long way off, but I think the progression from ceramics, to concrete, to carbon capture and nanotech is what JM is aiming for, well before production has even begun.

Great strategy-Start with the knowns, make some capital, further the emerging tech, and we could be the little company that started with a patch of clay and became an overnight sensation, that was 5-7 years in the making.

The carbon capture can be used for so many purposes alone.

JM talked about using halloysite to capture carbon and convert it to Methane!!!
    In other conversations, its been linked to being used on submarines as air puification and an extension of that is using it in space (vehicles, space stations and eventually colonies). Now the space stuff would be years off, but dont we make our subs in Adelaide? When you start entering the military and aerospace domains, the budgets are in the billions to trillions, with technologies that assist to hugely benefit. Just ask any military contractor.

So best case scenario, we become the worlds best halloysite producer and and as JM stated 'World leading experts in all things halloysite'.
    We are earning 5 mill/ton, earning money from our patents and IP, world leaders in carbon capture, world leaders in
    hydrogen storage/ transportation-supplying to industry and the miltary etc...etc...etc...and in JM's words 'Creating a lasting legacy for South Australia...and the world at large.

As for the SP, $253.

Naaah, just kidding. I wouldn't even dream of trying to estimate that!!!

Good luck lads. If you can keep the faith long enough, you will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.