KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

jason brewer, page-29

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Peran!

The people who said he never respond to emails in my view never actually emailed him. these comments were to show that as if he has nothing to say!

that is until they actually emailed him and they were surprised how prompt his answer was.

And why would not he reply anyway?

Regardless!

There is nothing more positive about a stock, any stock, that even the downrampers and critics, let alone believers, continue to support it with there buying orders.

So instead of reading: "it is going under half a cent tomorrow", we are getting "I am in, I am buying" and hence they believe the goods will come out of it"

True?? of course, otherwise why would you buy?

How can you twist the fact that when someone intends to buy a stock they expect the price will go up?

Relative to its size,there has been intense interest in this stock , around the hour, it is one of the most discussed stock on Hot Copper, even without news.

I hope you are not blaming this on Santoo or anyone else for that matter, there has been and will continue to be this well deserved focus by so many on this wonderful forum, regardless who is posting.

I don't like to discuss people's personal trades, prices etc. but i am amused at some comments made here, if someone does not believe the price will go to 2.9c or 2.4c or whatever that is for the day, why would they put the sell order at this price and then rush with enthusiasm to announce it On HC ???

Something is not right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.